Monday, May 14, 2012

Final Project Examples!

Proscenium and Unit Set
One of my goals for the Measure for Measure unit was to do the final project along with you to show you about the conceptualization process.  Included,  have a look at the set design project with my finalized designs for my concept of Measure for Measure.  Below those, look at the costume renderings for Act I of the production, all which serve to advance the exposition and introduce the concept.  I even wrote a concept paper for you to look at.  Notice how the design choices I address in the paper are supported with specifics from the play as well as discussed in terms of their common social associations.

Finally, this link will take you to the Shakespeare Two page of the HTC website.
http://web.mac.com/waltwolfe/Shakespeare_Two/Shakespeare_Two.html

There, I've included the essay I have written that explains my design choices and how they relate to the play.  This paper has all the components you should have in your paper.  Use it as a guide in writing your own.
The saloon interior 







No comments:

Post a Comment